|Scientific Journals||Research labs||Courses||People||Online Projects||Personality Pedagogy|
Personality science is making new discoveries all the time. Theory and research articles are published across a wide array of academic journals. Links to snapshots of a sample the latest findings are provided below.
- Snapshots of articles appearing in personality journals
- What are the dimensions of personality pathology?
- Is personality change linked to social well-being?
- Do parent and peer ratings of personality predict adjustment to college?
- How are positive and negative affect related to neurobehavioral reward systems?
- Does the association between openness and political liberalism depend on political sophistication?
- Do narcissists get jealous?
- Are there two kinds of narcissists?
- Archive of previous Snapshots