|Scientific Journals||Research labs||Courses||People||Online Projects||Personality Pedagogy|
Links to snapshots of articles featured previously are provided below.
- Snapshots of articles appearing in personality journals
- Can reporting your own happiness change how happy you are?
- Are short measures of the Big Five valid?
- Does military service change personality?
- How do extraversion and neuroticism relate to the frequency, intensity, and duration of positive and negative affect?
- When do people behave in accordance with their personalities?
- How is the bifactor approach useful for modeling personality?
- What is the relationship between conscientiousness and guilt?
- Snapshots of articles appearing in other journals
- How should Personality Disorders be treated?
- How do self-consciousness and neuroticism influence sports performance under pressure?
- Does playing video games allow people to enact their ideal selves?
- Do people know how smart they are?
- Is Type D personality simply a mixture of neuroticism and introversion?
- What role does personality play in somatization?
- What causes Borderline features in children?
- Does Borderline Personality Disorder associate with positive psychological states?